Returns and Exchanges
We offer a ten year hassle free warranty and you can return up to 1 year post order date. We do recommend you do thorough research prior to receiving…since we cover shipping out to you, you will be responsible for return shipping. That can run at least $200+. I recommend saving all packaging in case you do end up returning so you will be able to repackage easily. We custom build pallets.
Per AquaOx Water Filters Company Policy, the customer is responsible for return packaging, scheduling and prepaying for return shipping expenses with a shipping company of their choice (FedEx, UPS, RL Carriers, etc…). Please follow this process when returning your AquaOx Whole House Filtration System:
1. Take pictures to document the condition of the system prior to starting the return process. If the unit is unboxed, please provide a clear image of the entire unit. If any damages to the unit were incurred, please provide close up images of the damaged parts (tank, electronic fleck head, valves, packaging, etc…) in addition to images of the entire unit in full. Once the system is packaged and ready for pickup, please provide an image of the packaged unit in full for your personal, as well as our company records.
2. AquaOx takes care to custom build every pallet to ensure that your system does not tilt or tip during transit to compromise or mix the layered media inside the tank. If your unit was unboxed or the packaging was removed, you will need to repackage to ensure proper protection during transit. Please refer to this video tutorial on how to properly repackage your unit:
3. You will need to provide pallet dimensions and weight*. Our custom-built pallet dimensions are 36″W x 36″D x 68″H. Weight of individual units are as follows:
- XL Tanks – 175lbs
- Reg Tanks – 115lbs
- Water Softener – 130lbs
- Pallet – 40lbs
- Upper Tray (presediment filter, DF12, owners manuals, etc…) – 10lbs
*Dimensions and weight will vary if the unit is being repackaged. Unless the unit packaging was left fully intact versus unboxed/dismantled, you will need to verify weight and product dimensions with your carrier when estimating return shipping costs.
4. Ship to AquaOx Water Filters Corporate Headquarters at:
AquaOx Water Filters
720 Old Clemson Rd. Suite L
Columbia, SC 29229
5. AquaOx Corporate Headquarters has a loading dock for receiving shipments, you will want to notate that on the Bill of Lading shipping notification ticket.
6. Email tracking number along with a copy of your Bill of Lading and pictures of your unit to info[at]aquaoxwaterfilters.com.
7. You may wish to insure your shipment to protect against any potential damage to the unit during transit.
8. Once your unit is received, examined and confirmed to be in good order, you will receive a full refund. Less any fees if you used a third party financing payment option when processing payment during your order purchase (Paypal, Affirm, etc…).
Please see a copy of our Refund Policy attached below. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our office Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00pm EST at 803.369.6956.